Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Business Opportunities

Know About External Commercial Borrowing
Price : 201301

Ad Type: Service Offered | Location : Noida,Indiana | Views : 70 | ID : 959 | 06 July 20

For getting a Full-fledged money change License, it is mandatory that the company is registered under the Companies Act, 2013. The RBI annually publishes the applicable guidelines for Full Fledged Money Changers in the form of a master circular called the communication of Instruction on Money Changing Activities. Every entity intending to enter or already involved in the money changing activities in India need to follow these guidelines as well as the provisions mentioned in the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.


Advertiser Details

enterslicegroup2020 · Contact: 09870310368