Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Office Jobs

Do you want to work and live in Canada legally and live a better Life?
Ad Type: Service Offered | Location : Boston,Massachusetts | Views : 113 | ID : 528 | 24 February 18

Contact us at Camerica Visa LLC and speak with a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. Whether you are an American who wants to “get away from it all” or you are here on a H1-B visa or other legal visa and your USA application does not look so promising at this time chances are Canada will take you if, generally, you have a combination of most of this attributes: -Relatively Young -Very Educated -Can speak either English or French fluently -Have relative high skilled work experience We will walk through the entire process and represent you before the government of Canada. If you are a U.S. Lawyer and are having trouble with your own client’s H1-B Visa file we might be able to help and we pay a generous referral fee. Please Text for fastest response to set up call.


Advertiser Details

barrygreen · Contact: 347.378.7704